- Congress Dates :
- 8th – 12th July 2018
- Venue :
- Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan
- Program :
- The program at a glance can be found from here.
The meeting app will be available during the meeting. It will be ready to download from the SMBE2018 Website a week before the meeting. The app allows you to personalize schedule, see abstracts, and fill out the evaluation survey.
For Oral Presentation
Presentation times are allocated as follows:
Invited Speaker: 30 mins including Q&A
Contributed Speaker: 15 mins including Q&A
Note: Symposia have been allocated various durations depending on the number of presenters. Please check the program to see the duration of your symposium.
Please arrive in your presentation room at least 15 minutes before your presentation so you can get acquainted with the layout of the room and meet the session chair.
- All rooms will be fitted with a lectern, laptop, projector and screen. Technicians will be available before and during all sessions to project your presentation.
- A Windows PC (with Windows 7, PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016) is set up. Sound function will not be available. Video files must be produced to be playable with the codec included in the Windows Media Player 11 initial state.
- The screens in all rooms are in 4:3 ratio. Please check the ratio before starting your presentation. (Please note that PowerPoint 2013 is ratio 16:9 by default.)
Presentation Data Submission
- Please bring your power point file in a USB memory to the speakers’ desk located in front of Room 302. You can make sure how your presentation is displayed in the room there. We recommend you to save the back-up data as a PDF file in case your power point file is not displayed as expected.
- Please complete the submission at the speaker desk at latest 60 minutes before your presentation starts.
For Poster Presentation
Information for Poster Presenters
If your poster presentation is assigned to Session A (Core time: 18:00-20:00 on July 9, 2018), you should put your poster on your board marked by your poster number from 09:00-12:00 on July 9, 2018 in the catering and exhibition hall. Posters assigned to Session A should be removed by 19:30 on July 10.
If your poster presentation is assigned to Session B (Core time: 18:00-20:00 on July 11, 2018), you should put your poster on your board marked by your poster number from 09:00-12:00 on July 11, 2018. Posters from Session B should be removed by 18:30 on July 12.
In Advance and On Arrival
- Poster presenters are requested to stand-by their posters during the manned session core times.
- It is the responsibility of poster presenters to ensure that at least one of the authors is in attendance to make the brief introductory presentation and to take part in the poster discussion.
For any questions, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com